All of the handwritten lead sheets and scores displayed on my site have been converted to Sibelius.
Thanks to Weebly, my website should work on any desktop or mobile device. That said, until recently all of the work that I have done on my site has been in desktop edit mode.
For the past couple of days I have looked at each page of my site in mobile edit mode. I discovered that minor changes were needed in the formatting of several pages. I also discovered that embedded code for Vimeo video players, which I had been using, was problematic for mobile. So, I went back to using the Weebly built-in Youtube function. From what I can tell, my site has been improved for smartphone users.
A Store page has been added to my website. A link to it is on the navigation menu. One can purchase a selection of my lead sheets and ensemble scores from Sheet Music Plus.
An information page for the Interstitial Arts Foundation has been added to my website. I do not put a stylistic filter on my work. Sometimes the music fits (more or less) into a particular style, sometimes it is a blend of styles, and sometimes I do not know what to call it. When I discovered the Interstitial Arts Foundation I found a community of kindred spirits who are not constrained by artistic borders. Their creative vision is deeply inspiring to me.
A Sitemap has been added to the navigation menu. It provides a list of all of the pages on my website.
A new page has been created for my website. It is called information page. Several links to organizations on my Links page now have an information page. These links take one to the new page instead of directly to a website. There, the page has information about the organization, comments, and a link.